It’s been four years since the first Star Trek reboot came out in theaters – May of 2009. For four years I have been patiently, excitedly, anxiously waiting for the sequel. During those years, I’ve experienced quite a lot:
- Broke up with my ex, dated a few people, met my husband, and got married
- Finished graduate school and moved to a new city
- Traveled to France, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Welcomed a new nephew
- Went on a road trip across the United States
- Worked several different jobs
- Started this blog, then got way too busy and never finished my episode reviews
Now, the time is finally here – tomorrow, I will be seeing Star Trek: Into Darkness. My expectations are high. My fangirl excitement level is through the roof. Most importantly, I feel poised to resume Hot 4 Spock!
Here we go!